Tuesday, February 09, 2010

It's Official. I'm 30.




Goodbye 20s. You were good to me. I graduated from college, got married, had 3 kids, bought our first house...February 4th rolled around and ding! That's how quickly you go from one decade to the next. I'm excited for the 30s. Joey was supposed to be gone on my birthday for a trip with the high school. Since he was going to be up in Sacramento and I didn't want to be all lonely at home on my birthday I went along and stayed with my parents for a few days. We had a little party to celebrate. It was wonderful and rejuvenating to be with family. And while my health isn't where I want it to be (Still hoping to be better soon-4 months is a long time to be sick and I'm not very good at laying around), I'm looking forward to good times, lots of growth, and lots of love. Life is a blessing when you have such wonderful people in it. Hello 30s. I think we will be good friends.

P.S. Thanks Dianna for the DEEElicious cake :)

3 comments:

becks said...

Yay! Welcome to the club! BTW, I accidentally forgot to send a really important part of your present. It should be there in a few days :)

Willow said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I have been hanging out in the 30s for a few years.... the 30s aren't all that bad. I think you'll like it!

Besides, you look gorgeous in your picture!!

I hope you are continuing feeling better. Being sick is no fun at all.

Mama B said...

It was fun! Thanks for inviting Jerry and I to be part of the celebration.