
and so do my girls. I don't know if they love baking as much as licking the bowl and eating the treats when we're done. They get that from me. Sammie helped me make pumpkin cookies. She's really good at cracking eggs. No shells in the dough even. I was glad that I felt like doing this and that I felt well enough. A little sign that somehow I am gradually getting better. I'm still not all the way there yet. Sure is taking a long time, but this day put a smile on my face and reminded me of how much I love my life. It's the little things.


2 comments:
Looks yummy to me too!! I made cookies the other night to take to YW and RS events and I had to lick my own beaters! Sammie I could have used you to help me out!!
I love her apron!
Post a Comment