Olivia looked a bit "Punky Brewster-ish" when she dressed herself this morning. She was so thrilled with her ensemble when she showed it to me. "Do you like my outfit mom? I'm wearing this sweater and then my pink coat over it for when it's cold in the morning." She looked too happy for me to say anything about it. I told her "mmmm...I love it!", gave her a hug and she ran downstairs. Her shirt had flower embroidery. Her leggings were flashy. Her socks had hearts and her skirt had a different flower embellishment. Each piece is a part of a different outfit that "goes together." But she looked so sweet and confident. Maybe I should be more that way.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Too cute! I wish I could see her whole outfit!
That is how Annabelle dresses and I love it!
Love it! This was Kyla in K-1st grade. I felt the same way. They are so proud. But you know, it's not too far off from how they dress the kids in the kid clothes catalogs..very funky and colorful! :)Maybe they have more "fashion sense" than we do! :)
That's our Liv!! Aren't girls fun?
Her Gramma Jackie is know to be a bit colorful and funky at times too!!
Post a Comment