Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A little painting...It's a big girl thing


I let Abby play with the watercolors the other day. Sammie and Olivia were both gone. Everytime I let her do a "big girl" thing she gives me this look like, "Are you really letting me do this?" Then she will do it really timidly as though I am going to make her stop as soon as she starts. She keeps looking up at me with her big blue eyes. No really, it's ok Abby.

3 comments:

Mama B said...

3 Big Girls!! So glad you give each of them the opportunity to be creative. They are all so amazing -- Abby really is a special little gal!

Tristen said...

I found your blog!! I was making my bed this morning (a rare thing this early in the morning) and thought, "I bet Anne has a blog and I bet it's attached to her Facebook!!" And I was right and I'm so glad I did!! I'll have to sit down later and read back more about your sweet family! I read your post about the trampoline, it's one of the first things on my list for our new back yard, kind of a necessity with young kids in my opinion. We just saved up the money for our insurance deductible, so it stands to reason that a trampoline might be our next purchase... :) It's good to see you online!!

Patti said...

She is getting so big. I love the way she is holding the paint brush.looks like she had great fun.