Monday, June 06, 2011

These Ladies will be Missed



We had such great teachers this year. Olivia has a gigantic portfolio of all of the wonderful writing projects they did in class this year. Her room was so bright and cheery and just a great learning environment. Mrs. Quinn was so organized and just really loved the kids. I'll miss her.

Mrs. Heather was an awesome preschool teacher. She just knows how to get those little ones under control and they learn so much. (Luckily she's my friend I'll still see her )

The girls really wanted to make a special present for their teachers this year so we did what we did in the past. They drew pictures of their teachers then I traced and embroidered them on fabric. I sent Joey to the store for the frames. I felt bad because he kept bringing home the wrong kind. I had everything on hand except for the frames. He got it right after the third trip. Sorry about that :) He's been so great at doing all of the things that I haven't been able to do and patiently running back and returning things when it isn't quite the right thing. Did I mention he does all the menu planning and grocery shops for us EVERY Saturday with Abby AND takes Sammie to dance? I'm a lucky girl.

1 comments:

Mama B said...

Joey is amazing -- I will admit his Dad treats me the same way and helps also! I can remember when we were dating and I needed something in the evening for the next day for one of the girls and he willingly went to the store for me I can remember thinking -- this won't last -- but 35+ years later, he is still running errands for me and now stores are open 24 hours a day!