I must say that it is definitely great to be 8. I can't believe how fast time goes by. We had a great party yesterday for Olivia. Colorful, artsy, and creative--just like Olivia. As she was waiting for the party to start she was just like this all afternoon-absorbed in her book. Things start to change when you turn 8. You still like toys, but you're just getting a little older. You like crafts and clothes and books. 
The party was a blast and very messy. The girls started off painting and then it turned into hand painting and then a little paint throwing. (Good thing I told everyone to wear clothes they could paint in) Probably the best party activity ever. My friend helped me out with the cake. It turned out so awesome. I loved the colorful surprise inside. It's crazy that Olivia will be baptized in a few weeks. It seems so weird that just a few years ago she was my only little one. Life moves so fast. My little baby is growing up!











Saturday, September 17, 2011
Happy Birthday Olivia!
Posted by Anniebanannie at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That cake is fabulous! How did you do it? What a great colorful party. And I love your banner. Paint swatches? Genius.
Wow -- looks like a really fun party! So many girls too -- Liv looks so happy. the cake is really amazing -- did it taste good?
Your such a darling mother! I love it!
Post a Comment