If I'm getting a few projects done, it must mean that I'm feeling a little better. This week anyway. My mom came for a visit and has been here all this week. I love it when she comes and we do a project because then I can talk through things with her as I'm making decisions. I made this little project for my girls' room. Just one I had been thinking about for a while, but didn't know quite how to execute it. I mixed some ideas of my own with some I saw online and came up with this. Then I was so excited that I made one for Olivia's friend who got new bedroom stuff for her birthday.
While my mom was here we worked on a project that I'd had in mind for probably a year. I bought 20 12"x12" canvases. Then those sat around for a while. Finally this week I put THIS together and hung it on my big wall going up the stais.
I love it. And it's just how I pictured it would look. Abby very patiently came along to the fabric store while my mom and I took over a table and decided on fabrics. When the other girls got home from school I was completely tuned into my project. The house was a mess. Olivia was jumping at every staple noise, but when I start something I can't stop until it's finished. So here are a few pictures of the process.





4 comments:
Way to go Anne! What an accomplishment. I'm so glad you were feeling up to a project. You are one creative gal!!
I know what you mean about a project, when I get started, everything else goes to pot until I'm finished or at least to a stopping point! I love the temple artwork!! Might have to copy that idea also (isn't imitation the sincerest form of flattery??)
Annie -- It is so darling! I love that you stuck with it until it was done! Good color choices -- you have a good eye!
LOVE, love, love this! YOu are so talented!
Post a Comment