Yesterday morning the girls went on and on for about 20 minutes singing "Fried ham, fried ham, cheese and boloney, and after the macaroni..." over and over coming up with new ways of singing. My favorite was the "at the dentist voice" that Olivia came up with. You can imagine what that would be like. I like 8 year olds. They are so clever.
Olivia made this diorama for her school report on White-Tailed Deer. Nice safe animal. I remember when I was in 6th grade and I did a report on a Sea Anenome and I got teased about it. "You would pick a weird animal," I remember some mean ol' boy saying. What can I say? I'm a bit weird sometimes.
Olivia drew the most adorable little deer family. She chose to exclude the option of putting in a predator because she wanted to "make a nice little family." Her words. I thought her project turned out very sweet. Just like her.




2 comments:
she is so creative!
very well done! I like the fact she did not put the predator in there. she is getting so big.
Post a Comment