What's summer without a good ol' baseball game? My Dad had tickets to the box office at the Rivercats game. I love these outings with the whole family. I never tired of them. I kept thinking, "Is this what it would be like if we lived near each other all the time?" Trips out to dinner, going to games, people stopping by for dinner, daily visits from little cousins, shopping with a baby boy cousin in tow.... When we got home it seemed so quiet without the hustle and bustle of people coming and going. And my house doesn't even seem that quiet with my rambunctious kids. There was just always something going on, big or small, that made the days at my parent's fun and exciting. Olivia said she liked everything about the baseball game except for the baseball part.
I love these little girls. This picture captues them perfectly. So full of energy and strong wills.







0 comments:
Post a Comment