Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Life

Whenever October rolls around I feel that life is just rolling around too.  I wish it would cool off around here.  I'm really looking forward to fall and it's not happening in these parts. 
I even put some fall things on my front porch to beckon cooler weather.  I do hear that we should be in the 80s by Friday.

Sammie wears pigtails practically every day.  She loves them.  She wants to grow her hair out so that she can wear a side ponytail. 


For some reason Abby got it into her head that she wants to be a "bee" for Halloween.  I was at Target and saw this bee costume and bought it for her right away.  She was so adamant about it that I didn't want to disappoint and she really doesn't ask for much.  It wasn't that expensive.

I'm happy with how my garage "mudroom" is working for us.  It keeps the shoes in the garage and the backpacks hung.  The girls don't complain as much about having to go "all the way upstairs" for their shoes.  It was also awesome for swim towels when we were going swimming a lot.

Olivia is working on memorizing a piece for the oral language festival.  She and her friend are doing it together.  I asked if she would work on it last night before bed.  She then came down and recited the whole thing to me practically perfect.  She's got a good memory.
So life is rolling along.  It's good.

1 comments:

Christina said...

We are wearing sunscreen, shorts and t-shirts today too!

Great job on your "mud-room". What a great solution you found! Your garage looks so tidy!