Saturday, April 06, 2013

Spring Break #3

One day of our trip was devoted to BYU.  We went and visited campus.  The girls loved the Wilkinson Center.  A Bookstore, toys, clothes, food, and people dancing in the ballroom, a Karate class, ping pong matches, and people juggling were all going on at the same time as we walked through one evening.  They thought it was the most amazing thing ever.  It happened to be "Club night."  My kids think college is the greatest place to be.
We went to the BYU library and let the kids read some books in the children's books section.  I used to study there when I was a student and it was packed full of students that day.  I love college campuses.  It was great to see all of the places where we used to sit and study.  We passed our old apartments and places where Joey and I dated.   So many wonderful memories are tied to that place. 
We even met up with my neice, Jordan, and she took us to eat at the Cannon Center.  She is a freshman this year.  First of all, the Cannon Center is a MILLION times better than when I ate there as a freshman.  Not fair.
My girls loved hanging out with her and loved that she would twirl them around endlessly because she was too nice to tell them to stop.


0 comments: