Friday, February 14, 2014
Happy Valentine's Day!!
The girls were busy on Tuesday afternoon and evening making their Valentines for their classmates. They turned out so pretty and were fun too because there really wasn't a way to mess up.
This morning I had my decorations out that I always put up every year and the cookies that my girls look forward to were waiting on the table for them. I don't think anyone actually ate breakfast. I did shove a banana at Sammie in the hustle and bustle of this morning, but she is the only one who got anything remotely healthy. I was all off my routine this morning and things were all out of order.
My mom got the girls the most adorable stuffed dogs. They recognized how nice they were and loved them. I don't think I have seen Sammie more excited. She ran upstairs to Abby who was still asleep and was yelling out all the surprises. Abby named hers Buster because he looks just like Grandma's dog.
The first and second graders at the school do a "sock hop" every year on Valentines' Day. Sammie was all dolled up for that. She was with one of her best school buddies this morning. She also received a Student of the Month award! She was so excited and "had a great day!" --Her words. Her teacher said it was very well-deserved. Sammie is very good and quiet at school. She tries so hard to do the right thing all the time. Her friend Liliana was Student of the Month in her class too!
Posted by Anniebanannie at 4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment