Monday, May 05, 2014

Easter 2014

The girls all got a new dress for Easter.  They looked lovely, but I couldn't get a good picture and my finger is in most of them.  They were in too silly of a mood.  Oh, well.  I made sugar cookies and they each got a new book to read in their baskets.  I love this time of year.  I am so so blessed in my life and I have so much gratitude for life and all of its experiences.  I am thankful for a Savior who has suffered all things and knows my pains and sorrows.  It lifts me and heals me.  It gives me more comfort than I can ever express.  I know that trials bring us closer to Him, as we pray, plead, and accept the challenges we have been given.  The power of the Atonement is very real.  It lifts me and gives me the power to endure; to keep going forward with faith and hope and gratitude.







0 comments: