I won't say which one, but you can figure it out. My mom's birthday was on January 16th but since we were all going to be home for Christmas, we decided to throw her a surprise party. She was definitely surprised. She and my dad took my girls to a movie and the rest of us got to work as soon as she left. We had collected old photos and put out all of her favorite candies. Dianna made delicious cakes. Carrot cake and Chocolate. The grandchildren all sang her a song and each of us got her a Pandora charm for her bracelet.
My mom is one amazing person. I am so blessed and grateful to have her as a mother. She has become one of my very best friends and I love spending time with her. She is someone I can always confide in. She has always encouraged me to be the best I can be. I love her optimism and she is always learning something new. Her latest hobby is water coloring and she has done some really beautiful things. She is beautiful inside and out. Love you mom!
and her latest artwork achievement:
0 comments:
Post a Comment