Monday, January 04, 2016

Leah's Blessing

Dianna so conveniently has her babies around the holidays so we are all around for the blessing.  Well, I don't think she actually plans it that way, but is sure is nice that we've been able to be at each of her children's blessings.  Little Leah is just the sweetest thing.  I love seeing my family all together in one big group.  We are definitely growing.  My girls feel especially grown up when they get to hold a newborn in a photo.  Abby and Sammie were just beaming.  And we won't be able to travel all the way to Ohio for Charlie's blessing, but that little boy has a special place in my heart.  I'm so excited for Becky and Terry and their journey into parenthood. With everyone else having these little babies, I'm starting to feel a little bit old, but I'm definitely happy with the stage of life I am in right now.






0 comments: