(Showing off her much needed new birthday back pack.)
Today is Sammie's 10th birthday. For me, I always find that birthdays are a time that I reflect on each of my children and who they are growing into. Sammie has such a sweet and tender heart. She cares deeply for the people in her life and for the things that she does. She tries so hard to be good and to be good at the things that she is doing. We love this girl. She shows us how to laugh and how to work. She is a loyal friend and and loves to be active and doing the things she loves. Right now she is enjoying learning to play basketball, is getting great at the piano, and has started violin lessons, and also trying to be a star student! She is feeling very busy, but wants to try so many things. I can't think of anything she has done that she hasn't done well or worked to get better at. We love this tender girl.



0 comments:
Post a Comment