Happy Halloween 2016 from Belle, a goddess, and Little Red Riding Hood. My girls love dressing up for Halloween and I love putting together their looks. We got to re-use some costumes this year and Sammie and Abby both loved it. It's nice when we can do that because it doesn't always work out that way.
Tonight we are going out with some friends in the neighborhood and Sammie is going with one of her friends in her neighborhood. We enjoyed the trunk-or-treat last week and so I feel like we already have had Halloween. I keep forgetting that it is actually tonight. It's a nice cool day that actually feels like fall. We don't always get that around here even at the end of October. I am looking forward to these next months and enjoying the holidays.
Trunk-or-treating with friends at church.
Monday, October 31, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment