Saturday, April 08, 2017
Basketball and the Sickies
Abby played basketball again this year but then had to miss the last 2 games because she was sick. This year has been rough for her. She's been sick so much. She played great during this very short season and made a few baskets too. She has so much energy that she was playing sick and I didn't even realize how sick she actually was. When I finally took her in to see the doctor, because I had this nagging feeling that something just wasn't right, the doctor told me, "She's a walking sick person. She needs to take it easy and rest." As soon as Abby started her antibiotic, she seemed to take a turn for the better and didn't miss a beat. She never even missed a day of school and she had fluid in her lungs. Poor kid. It took her some time to get all the way better, but she is doing fine now. Fingers crossed. You just never know with the way her health has been this school year.
Posted by Anniebanannie at 12:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment