Thursday, October 19, 2017

Random, but meaningful, Summer Moments

It would take too long to write about EVERYTHING.  So I will mention some things.  We got a new car.  Nothing fancy, but much fancier than what we had.  We are happy to make new memories in our new family car now with power sliding doors, and the ability to plug in our iphones for music.  We feel very techy and more comfortable.  Although some in the family miss the satisfaction of slamming the sliding door.

Olivia's first day of high school as a summer schooling freshman.  She took health for 3 weeks and Joey taught summer school as well.  It was good for her to have a little taste before the actual school year started.

Abby started ballet.  She loves it and loves it more than I thought she would.  I'm glad I listened to the little feeling I had inside that this would be good for her.  Se was able to advance into a higher level class this fall so that she is not with the very new beginners.
Joey had a great Father's Day...I think.  I can actually hardly remember what we did besides go to church, but we did get a cute picture of him with his girls. Everyone is growing up!

Sammie did so well on her swim team and we were in town to participate in the City Meet where she won a few medals.  She loves getting up each morning in the summer and going to the pool to swim.  Her favorite stroke is the butterfly and she got faster at each meet.

We have a new cousin!  Becky and Terry welcomed Harper Evelyn into the World in July.  We love facetiming.


0 comments: