The first day of school 2017. It was a great day to get back into the swing of routines after a pretty low key summer. Abby started third grade, Sammie 6th, and Olivia 9th. It's been a different dynamic with a high schooler. I feel like I have a giant child now. My house is somehow messier the older my kids have gotten. They leave their stuff everywhere and I don't know what to do with it. When they were small, I just would quickly pick things up. But now, they have "stuff." And it's their "stuff." If I move it, it might be important. They have spaces where they leave things. I don't know if I can explain that very well, but there is stuff that is theirs and they are responsible and so I just leave it there. So, messier house. I love the stage we are in. I love every stage we have been in, but this one is great. It's harder to write about the things we are doing but I felt urged to keep it up.
Much of our lives revolves around the high school with Joey and Olivia both there. We went to football games, pop in to see dad, and Joey and Olivia spend a lot of time together. I love it. I love this time in our lives right now.
Thursday, November 16, 2017
School Days
Posted by Anniebanannie at 12:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment