Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter Ramblings

While at my parents we had an egg hunt for the girls and their cousins, Emily, and Lilly. The weather finally cleared and it was a beautiful afternoon. I love visiting my parents. The girls have so much fun going to parks and playing all over grandma's house. They seem to get toys into every nook and cranny while we are there. I'm sure my mom will be finding "treasures" for the next week or so. Abby discovered the stairs. She was all the way up them before I even knew she could climb. Up was easy...down, not so easy.
I really love the Easter Holiday. I love spring. I love bunnies. I love easter candy. I love that we had Conference on Easter Sunday. It was so peaceful and uplifting to hear such great messages and reflect on life and the Savior. I was definitely rejuvenated.
I just think it is funny that the girls saw all of the Easter candy I bought and the eggs and everything that they would be getting for Easter. I didn't say one word about the Easter Bunny (I just don't really make a big deal out of it) and Olivia exclaimed, "Sammie! We have to go to bed because the Easter Bunny is coming!"










The girls and my mom. I think it's funny how Olivia and Sammie are "the girls" and Abby is "the baby." I'm sure it won't be long before she is also one of "the girls."




0 comments: