Friday, October 29, 2010

An Angel, Dorothy, and a Gnome

The girls of course had fun at the Trunk-or-Treat. They were so excited and hyper before we left it was hard to get a picture all together. They were running all over the backyard and I had to keep pulling Abby down from the retaining wall. But she did give a cute wave for the picture :) and Sammie has an arm stretched out just in case Abby tries to take off again. They lasted for about 1 second. Just long enough to snap the picture.

3 comments:

Mama B said...

These girls are just too cute! I can't believe how tall they are getting. Adorable costumes too!

Boyce said...

They look adorable and so grown up. I love Abby looking at her funny shoes.

Patti said...

so cute. how original a gnome!! a very cute one I might add.