

We had a lovely Christmas day. Everytime someone came over more presents were opened. It just went on all day long. The girls loved their doll beds and I made each of them a quilt for their dolls. I love that my girls love dolls. Olivia woke before everyone and went downstairs. Later she told us, "I went down and it was really dark and I could see the shape of Santa. I thought, 'I don't think I should be down here yet and I just ran back upstairs.' " I love the magic of Christmas. Sammie really wanted a dolphin pillow pet for Christmas and Grandma came through with that one. She was so excited.

Abby broke into every. single.candycane. Any piece of candy left in sight was prey to her.
Olivia never asked for anything this year. She just wanted to be surprised and then she said it was the best Christmas ever. I think it's better that way. No expectations.



0 comments:
Post a Comment