Tuesday, December 07, 2010

A visit

Disclaimer: My brothers can never take a serious picture.



Tyler and Brittany came to stay for a few days last month. Can I just say that I love having visitors? I love seeing friends and family. So, if you ever want to visit I will be glad to accomodate you. We just hung out and they watched the girls a little for me. Tyler hung out with Joey at school to see what "A Day in the Life of a High School Teacher" was like. He even got to change his first diaper. An explosive one too. He was stressed. Brittany and I were at dance with Olivia and he was watching Abby and Sammie. Let's just say the diaper wasn't the only place where there was a mess. He cleaned it all up and avoided having to phone me in a panic. I'm proud of my little brother. I always feel a little sad when company leaves. Things are quieter and they are missed.

1 comments:

Mama B said...

How fun for you and good practice for Tyler!! We'll be there next week and can hardly wait. We like to visit you too . . .