Thursday, January 05, 2012

10 YEARS



10 years ago. 10. Years. Ago. I can't believe that we've been married for 10 years now. Joey and I celebrated just after Christmas by going down to L.A. to see Wicked. We had such a wonderful time. It was a great show and now I'm one of those people who are obsessed with Wicked. We had dinner in Santa Monica, stayed the night down in L.A. and went to the Temple in the morning to do some sealings for Joey's family. I was so glad that I was feeling well enough for this little getaway. After the temple we went to lunch, did a little shopping at The Grove, and then saw a movie. Then we headed home to our dear children who gave their grandma a definite taste of life at the Biron house. It was fun to go somewhere with Joey and to reminisce on those early days of when we were dating and falling in love. Life changes so fast once you are married and have kids. Remember how it seemed to take forever to grow up? Well, once you grow up it sure flies by. So much has happened in these past 10 years. I can't wait for the next 10!

2 comments:

Tristen said...

I'm pretty obsessed with Wicked too, my kids are also. I'll totally go to Sacramento to take them to the show, I'll stay with my girlfriend and her family! I'm so glad you guys were able to get away, such an important and fun thing! You guys are a powerhouse team, congratulations on making it 10 years!! So impressive!!

Christina said...

I'm so glad you were feeling well to do this together. What a memorable time!