Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Break Part 2

How lucky are we that we get to visit not just one set of granparents but another as well in the same week?! We haven't been up to Joey's parent's in some time. Since Abby was a baby actually and I have missed it! The girls stayed a couple of days last summer on their own. It was nice and cold for us while we were there. I really wanted to take a trip to San Francisco for the day. It had been so long since we were there and I love that place. Here are the girls on Grandma's patio.


We visited the Yerba Buena Gardens in San Francisco. This tunnel slide is 25 feet long and Abby about flew off the end every time she went down. The girls rode on the carousel and we visited the Children's Museum right in the heart of the city. I couldn't figure out what Abby was trying to do with all those big soft blocks but she was certain she knew what she was doing and had a definite story to go along with what she was doing. Our family made a music video to a Taylor Swift song and Olivia made her very own short clay-mation movie We ate a yummy lunch then drove down Lombard Street (the crookedest street) and drove across the Golden Gate Bridge where we met with a ferocious wind when we got out to take our picture. The girls weren't too happy about that I'm glad that I was feeling up to this little trip. Our family really needed it and now we have a karaoke music video...which is awesome.





















1 comments:

Mama B said...

We loved having you come visit us in our little condo -- it was kind of like a slumber party for a few days! The day in San Francisco was great!! I loved our time in the museum. Thanks for coming. Grandpa Jerry keeps saying how well behaved the girls were in such a small space!!