Halloween didn't seem like Halloween this year. Maybe beacuse it was so warm? Maybe because our ward held its Trunk-or-Treat on Halloween night this year? Maybe because we didn't do our normal traditions because of the trunk-or-treat? I don't really know. It was Halloween yesterday and today it is not.
The girls seemed to enjoy themselves and I was in a mad dash to get everyone ready before there was no more light outside.
A Bee
A Ballerina/Dancer/Princess I think she settled on Ballerina
and Greek Goddess. (so Olivia)
We also had parent-teacher conferences yesterday. Sammie and Olivia are both doing so well. It was fun to talk to their teachers about them and their little quirks. They are each excelling academically so we mostly talked about their personalities and how to help them achieve some of the goals they have made. Sometimes I look at my kids and see so much personality and so many strengths, weaknesses, and quirks, that I could write a book about each one of them. They are each so different from the other. Being a mom is the best job in world and also the hardest. Sometimes I don't know how I've made it through these past 3 years not feeling 100%. But there is so much strength in knowing that we have a loving Heavenly Father who knows each of His children.









1 comments:
Gorgeous girls -- love the costumes!
Post a Comment