Friday, December 21, 2012

Fa la la la la

It's been Christmas-y around here.  One thing after the next.  As I type this, I am sure my girls are enjoying their Christmas parties at school.  Olivia and Sammie both went in pajamas today.  Abby stayed in her pajamas too today, but it's because she is sick.
Last night we had our Christmas piano recital and decorated graham cracker houses.  Messy and fun.  We do it every year with our good friends.  I only teach their kids and mine and so recitals are just a fun family get together.  I didn't take a single picture though.
Sammie had her 1st grade Christmas program.  She wasn't too excited about it because she was a present and all they did was sit and sing.  We couldn't see her at all from where we were sitting.  The cafeteria was packed and it was only the first graders!  During the performance, we managed to sneek in on the floor so she could see us.  Her face lit up so bright so I didn't care that we were being annoying.


 I did a little Christmas baking with Abby.  I could tell I was pushing myself and so I still have dough sitting in my fridge from a week ago.

We went to the ward Christmas party and the primary sang.  Abby snuck up there with them to sing the song. She'll be in primary soon! She was so cute and knew all the words and signs to "Away in a Manger."  The girls weren't excited to see Santa, but they mustered up a smile for me.


And here is Abby sick this morning; eating her breakfast and picking at her graham cracker house.

I'm so excited for Christmas this year.  It is so much fun with kids.  It's magical.

3 comments:

Dianna said...

So many fun Christmas activities! Tell Abby to get better, Noah is dying to see his cousins. Can't wait for you to be here!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

I couldn't see my Annabelle at her Christmas sing either. She was heartbroken and crying when I picked her up from school that day. Your family is so beautiful! Have a very Merry Christmas!!