Friday, March 15, 2013

A Lovely Day

"It looks like a lovely day for the park, Mom," Abby said as we passed a park on the way home from an errand.  I smiled because she put so much emphasis on the word lovely.  And it was a lovely day for the park.  Why not?  We dropped off our things at home and grabbed our lunches and went to the park for just a few minutes.  Abby just likes to stop by every now and then for a swing.  I think she had a lovely time.  Until she got hot, and wanted her friends to be there too.

1 comments:

Emily said...

We have had some lovely days here also and Callie and I have made it to our neighborhood park twice. Just for about 10 or so minutes each time. I love simple things like that. Can't wait to see you!