Abby turns 4 years old today. This little girl is such a light in our family. She brings us so much joy and so much fun. I love how she loves to talk and talk and talk. She also loves to boss people around. I often find her telling her toys what to do. Her sisters don't like it when she bosses them around--neither do her friends. She might make a great teacher some day or a drill sergeant. Even as I type this I hear her using a very authoritative voice to some completely imagined children in the living room.
Abby had a "Cowgirl" party last Friday. Our house was full of little girls from 3-5 years old. It was like teaching preschool. But, oh so fun. Abby's friends are full of just as much spunk as she has.
My mom bought her a "Cowgirl outfit" and boots. She loves them. Happy Birthday Abby!!!
Monday, May 20, 2013
Happy 4th Birthday!!
Posted by Anniebanannie at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
she is a cutie!
Post a Comment