Abby really wanted a cowgirl party this year. This mostly came about because of our cowboy unit we did in preschool. I didn't take many pictures of the actual happenings at the party because I was too busy wrangling up the little girls. Joey and his mom were there too to help out. The girls all had a great time. The best part was the cattle run down the stairs. They had to get 50 balloons downstairs and corralled in the piano room. They had so much fun. We ate hot dogs, cake and ice cream and played games. The most difficult part of the whole party for kids this age was opening presents. They each grabbed their present for Abby and were shoving them at her and some just started opening up the gifts they brought. It was hilarious. Once I got everyone settled they were fine. It's easy to forget that kids this age need so much instruction otherwise it is complete chaos. I am pooped still and it's been 3 days since the party.
Monday, May 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
You are one amazing party planner! Your parties remind of the fancy ones I see on pintrest. You have such talent and patience!
Callie loves seeing pictures of your girls. She keeps asking me when we will see them again. We will definitely be in Folsom for Thanksgiving...
Post a Comment