What is fall without a little football? We went to the high school homecoming football game last weekend. It has been a long time since we've been to a sporting event at the high school. Teachers really are like celebrities when they go to a school event, especially when their family comes along too. We didn't have to pay to go in. We were constantly stopped by students wanting to meet us. Joey's name was yelled out from a distance away. Former students and current students were making their way over to us, smiling and shaking our hands. I found myself laughing about it on the way home. I think that was the most popular I have ever been.
Friday, October 04, 2013
Fall
Posted by Anniebanannie at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Thanks for sharing this with us. Glad to know Mr. Biron and family are popular with the high school crowd! Fun times to look back on some day.
Post a Comment