Friday, March 21, 2014

Life

Abby is probably one of the most fun people to hang out with.  She just talks and talks and talks.  She always has something to say.  This week she and I had sort of a slow one.  Not many places to go and her sisters were busy with play practice in the evening.  One night when everyone else was gone, she wanted to play Life. 
"I love life!"(Thinks a moments)  "Ha ha...That's funny.  It's like, of course I love my life."
She was so happy setting it up and "playing."
I love the quiet moments of motherhood when I am reminded what a great adventure it is.  I love these moments with my kids one-on-one when they just talk to me about whatever is on their mind.  Sometimes if I'm not paying attention or worried about other things, these small precious moments go by unnoticed.  I was reminded that I needed to remember that these are the blessings in my life.  These small sometimes fleeting moments are what make my life meaningful and give me the most joy.

0 comments: