Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Traditions

I kind of wished that I didn't put up anything Halloween until this week.  It seems like by the end of October I'm a little tired of Halloween and it would actually be fun to just celebrate it at the very end of the month.  Oh well.  Next year. 
The girls and I made our jack-o'-lantern cookies that we like to make each year.  They love to come up with different faces and of course gobble them up.  This was the best they have turned out yet as my girls are becoming much more proficient at rolling out cookie dough.
We even carved pumpkins this week.  We don't do it every year, but I was determined to get it done.  I'm not a very patient pumpkin carver.  Lots of fun going on this week, especially since they have been getting out early from school all week because of parent/teacher conferences.  (They are all doing so well in school.) 




1 comments:

Emily said...

How fun! Could you send me the recipe.