I'm afraid to say that it is starting to feel like fall because I know another 90 degree day is surely just around the corner. At least the lighting is changing and the days are getting shorter and it isn't 90 degrees at 9am. That is a big relief. Today was just beautiful. We had such a relaxing afternoon and we needed it. Things have seemed so busy and crazy lately. It was a nice break.
The girls spent the afternoon outside roller skating and bike riding and scooter riding and even riding scooters on roller skates. That was interesting.
It felt good to just be outside and my pumpkins are starting to not look out of place when it is a little bit cooler. My girls are so excited for Halloween this year. We bought our costumes early when they first started talking about it. I think we may actually do some "fall-ish" things this weekend.







0 comments:
Post a Comment