Another school year has started. I was ready for this one to begin. We were all ready. Too many late nights, and unorganized days were catching up with us, even though summer was very fun and I enjoyed the break from routines. It just felt like a good time to get into it.
I didn't get to take a picture of the girls before school and they were less than happy to take a picture after school. But they eventually cooperated. I was at the elementary school when I realized I forgot to take a picture but I snapped one of Sammie and Abby. That morning I was so on top of things and then time suddenly slipped away and our neighbor arrived for a ride to school and I completely forgot to gather around the front door.
Olivia is in 8th grade this year. So far, she's been very busy with homework. It seems like she didn't have the same workload at all in seventh grade, but it's good for her.
Sammie started 5th grade! It seems so weird to have her growing up so fast. She is in class with one of her very best friends and is so happy about it. So far, she seems to love her class and teacher.
Abby started 2nd grade. She also has one of her best friends in class and so she was very excited for school to start.
The girls are all busy getting back in to the school routine and I'm enjoying a bit of quiet time when they are gone.
This is how they felt about a picture after school. In the bottom picture they are completely fake smiling.




0 comments:
Post a Comment