Thursday, March 02, 2017
Happy 11th Birthday, Sammie!
Yesterday I was running errands to make preparations for Sammie's birthday. I looked over at the passenger seat and saw this; Sammie's birthday cake and her lunch that I was going to bring to her at school. I then felt such a warm feeling. My kids' birthdays are always a time when I reflect on them individually and I just feel so good. They are wonderful people, making good choices, and learning and growing. It was a simple celebration but she was beyond excited to get a mini ipad and some clothes and a book.
Sammie is talented, smart, kind, and loyal. I love her thoughtful nature. It is such a gift to our family. She is so good at improving her talents and doing her best in her own quiet way. 11 looks good on this girl!
Posted by Anniebanannie at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment