This morning Joey couldn't find his wallet. He was starting to run late and so he was going to look in his car again when he got to work. Olivia was up when he left and so she and I decided to say a prayer that daddy could find his wallet.
Joey sent me a text message after he got to work:
"I found my wallet."
I sent one back:
"Good. We said a prayer for you."
Joey wrote back:
"Thanks."
Olivia asked me, "What does it say?"
I said, "It's a message. He says thanks for the prayer."
Olivia quite perplexed and astonished then asked, "How does Heavenly Father send you a message on your phone!?"
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Now that's high tech
Posted by Anniebanannie at 7:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Ohh!!! That is so sweet. I love how she asked that. We always say a prayer at our house when we loose things also. It has gotten to the point that whenever Saydee looses something she tells me lets say a prayer.
That is so cute. Such sweetness. I love how kids say such funny things.
That is so cute, Olivia is such a sweetheart!
Too Cute! Doesn't it make you just love being a mom!
Oh my goodness, that is TOO funny! I love Olivia!
Oh Annie -- I laughed and laughed!! Our Olivia is just too cute . . . Gramma Jackie
so funny what a cutie I love how her mind works
Post a Comment