
I love Britain's Got Talent because the most normal of normal people are showcased with amazing and unsuspected talent. I loved the reactions of the judges...especially Simon. It was so awesome. What a great gal.
Click on this Link to see the video
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I didn't know anyone else watched this show! I LOVED Simon's reaction it was priceless!
Watching Simon's face 40.00, hearing the audience cheer 100.00, hearing Susan sing priceless. That was unbelievable talent. She can sing really good.
I to loved watching Simon's face. It was so funny to see his eyebrows go up when she first sang. My girls and I love to watch his reaction to her.
Which mission in Montevideo is he going to?
I was so happy to actually see Simon give someone a good review and his reaction was priceless!! she really does have a marvelous voice,oh to be able to sing like that.I love American Idol we watch it every week if we aren't home we record it.
Post a Comment