
I really love the Easter holiday. I love celebrating the Resurrection and doing fun springtime activities. I love this time of year when we reflect on the life of our Savior. I feel rejuvenated filled. We had cookies for breakfast. I don't plan it that way. The kids just start to dig in and then aren't hungry anymore. This year I put the Easter baskets up after a little while so that they wouldn't gorge on all of the candy at once. I was tired and didn't feel like being a candy monitor. 
I love Sammie's bed hair.

And here they are all ready for church. They looked so cute. Olivia practiced her smile in the mirror before we took pictures. She's a funny girl. I can't get Sammie to hold still long enough for anything. She'd much rather be jumping off of something. Later we had a yummy dinner at a friend's and a little egg hunt too. My friend boiled 68 eggs and colored them all and hid them all over the backyard. It was fun to have an "old-fashioned" easter egg hunt. She made a bunch of deviled eggs afterwards. So yummy.



I am Olivia and I like to play awotside. (Olivia typed this by herself. awotside=outside)

3 comments:
I can't believe how grown up Olivia is looking. What cute girls you have!
They are so cute. Aubrey has been "posing" a lot more lately in her pictures too! How funny.
Your girls look so cute. I can't believe how grown up Oliva looks. She is so cute. Sammie looks so cute in her little dress. They are both adorable.
Post a Comment