

Joey loves a chance to share his Italian cooking. He made sauce for the ward Spaghetti Dinner fundraiser for the scouts. A LOT of sauce. This is one of my favorites that he makes and I feel pretty lucky that I married someone who likes to cook and it tastes good too.

I made a cookie bouquet for the dessert auction...which we bought back because my girls love these cookies and really wanted them back. So it ended up just being a really expensive bunch of cookies for us. But they were delicious and we did share with all of the sweet little primary children who were eyeing them too. One little boy came up to me and very shyly offered me one of his cupcakes in exchange for a giant cookie on a stick.
2 comments:
Um, I would have outbid you. Those cookies look great! And Joey's sauce...well, it never disappoints. Miss you guys.
YUM! So, will Joey let you reveal his secret sauce recipe on your blog???
Post a Comment