Saturday, March 28, 2015

Mopsy

The kindergarten puts on a Peter Rabbit play every spring.  Abby was "Mopsy."  Her best friend was "Flopsy" and another good friend was "Cottontail."  She had such a great time and was sad when it was over.  She said each of her lines very clearly and loved being up on the stage.  I think she liked to feel like her older sisters who have both been in plays.  The performance was so sweet. I love these sweet Beatrix Potter stories.  I remember looking at the pictures as a little girls and just wanting to be a part of the scenery.  Someone very talented created large posters of scenes from the book.  The stage was set up so cute with all of the kindergarteners being part of the garden.  Each class was a different fruit or vegetable.  It was short and sweet and a great experience for Abby.  We always call her "Mopsy" now.





0 comments: