I hear you. I fear we are already entering the almost "too-hot-to-go-outside" weather. The end of spring is quickly approaching.
I so love nice warm days, when the kids were small and we lived in Monticello Utah I would take a blanket and lay on the front lawn and read a book while the older kids were at school and the younger ones were napping.
Wanna trade jobs for a day?????
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I hear you. I fear we are already entering the almost "too-hot-to-go-outside" weather. The end of spring is quickly approaching.
I so love nice warm days, when the kids were small and we lived in Monticello Utah I would take a blanket and lay on the front lawn and read a book while the older kids were at school and the younger ones were napping.
Wanna trade jobs for a day?????
Post a Comment