
I was browsing through pictures from when Sammie was a baby. She was so tiny. I found this picture and thought it was pretty funny. I've been a little overwhelmed with three kids. Abby is having many newborn moments lately. She's been so fussy today and has hardly slept. The poor little baby is just so sad and can't calm down. She has some really great days too. Today is just one of those days. I keep telling myself it will get easier in the next few months. Right?
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Looking Back
Posted by Anniebanannie at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love this picture!! Those Biron girls are sure good looking kids!!
yes Annie it does get better,as you know. just try and enjoy the moments because as you well know they do pass by all to quickly.and I do have to say you have some adorable girls.
Oh, don't remind me of the crying I'll have to deal with again next week. But, I do remember it getting better, especially with chocolate!
I've been reading Baby Whisperer and it has really really helped with Claire. I am finding that we are getting into a routine now. So hold on... I think it gets better.
Man! I missed lots of stuff being offline for a long time. Your baby is so darn cute. I miss how little they can be as newborns. Sounds like you're pretty busy all day. Anyways, I wanted to drop some words and say hi. I'm trying to do as much as I can now while Bryant is asleep. You know how that goes...
RIGHT! but, sadly, it gets worse at times, too... kids are great. yours have a dose of extra-cuteness, annie. love it.
Post a Comment